‘So you think that money is the root of all evil? Have you ever asked what is the root of money? Money is a tool of exchange, which can’t exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them… Money is not the tool of the moochers, who claim your product by tears, or of the looters, who take it from you by force. Money is made possible only by the men who produce. Is this what you consider evil?’ – FD
February 23, 2016
Money… is Evil?
Background is in Media with a little History Major thrown in just to be annoying. View all posts by Mike
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016 at 6:07 pm and tagged with bribery, capitalism, donations, Fascism, freedom of speech, influence, liberalism, liberty, lobbyists, makers, money, power, progressivism, Socialism, takers and posted in politics, social issues, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “Money… is Evil?”
- Over the Hill and Through the Woods...
- Humble Juice.
- Why do Socialists Hate Capitalism?
- Flash: Susan Rice Blames the Russian Invasion of Ukraine on Internet Video
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
- A small tradition...
- If Not Now, When?
- Since we're Jumping to Conclusons regarding the Boston Marathon...
- You can't get Here from There.
- Free Pre-School for Everyone
The latest in slurred typing…
- Need a Little Help Here… Are the Russians Coming? July 17, 2018
- Stephen King Doesn’t mean to be Snarky… May 15, 2018
- State of Kansas experiences Mass Exodus of Law Enforcement Officers! May 11, 2018
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo! May 4, 2018
- Happy May Day! May 1, 2018
If there was only a “Hated It” button…
Areas of Interest
Look for it Here