‘So you think that money is the root of all evil? Have you ever asked what is the root of money? Money is a tool of exchange, which can’t exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them… Money is not the tool of the moochers, who claim your product by tears, or of the looters, who take it from you by force. Money is made possible only by the men who produce. Is this what you consider evil?’ – FD
February 23, 2016
Money… is Evil?
Background is in Media with a little History Major thrown in just to be annoying. View all posts by Mike
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016 at 6:07 pm and tagged with bribery, capitalism, donations, Fascism, freedom of speech, influence, liberalism, liberty, lobbyists, makers, money, power, progressivism, Socialism, takers and posted in politics, social issues, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “Money… is Evil?”
- Over the Hill and Through the Woods...
- Humble Juice.
- Why do Socialists Hate Capitalism?
- Flash: Susan Rice Blames the Russian Invasion of Ukraine on Internet Video
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
- If Not Now, When?
- A small tradition...
- Since we're Jumping to Conclusons regarding the Boston Marathon...
- Free Pre-School for Everyone
- President Feckless
The latest in slurred typing…
- From the “Duh.” File June 26, 2017
- Laying Flowers at Stalin’s Grave June 26, 2017
- Just another Act of Socialist Terrorism June 14, 2017
- Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel! June 10, 2017
- I Think D.C. should consider a mascot along the same lines… June 9, 2017
If there was only a “Hated It” button…
Areas of Interest
Look for it Here