Here is where we discuss ignorance. We talk about our opinions that we have spent no time developing but are brilliant simply because we have them. We validate our position in the center of the universe. We promote our poorly thought out ideas and faulty premises with vigor. We employ platitudes like “fair”, “love” and “equality” so everyone recognizes us as caring more about everything than anybody else while at the same time relieving the bothersome necessity of defining what we mean. We worry about all things and complain about perceived injustices more than humanely possible while offering no solutions… ever. We relish and repeat coffee mug/bumper strip sayings that if thought about mean nothing. We punish rational, reasoned thought with sarcasm because we have the latest cellphone which makes us smarter than you. We deride those who came before us because if they were so smart they would still be alive. We pour derision on those who think they are smart because if they were they would be participating on this blog. We advocate any societal structure that puts us in charge because you are too stupid to make decisions for yourself. Join our cabal of oxygen thieves… we hope you enjoy your experience. We promise to treat you fairly and equally in our pursuit of world peace. Like the only words on a hammer wielding monkey’s typewriter “Make love not war….”, in the end it will mean nothing.
From whence it comes…
- Over the Hill and Through the Woods...
- Humble Juice.
- Why do Socialists Hate Capitalism?
- Flash: Susan Rice Blames the Russian Invasion of Ukraine on Internet Video
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
- A small tradition...
- If Not Now, When?
- Since we're Jumping to Conclusons regarding the Boston Marathon...
- President Feckless
- Is Mexico Responsible for Anything?
The latest in slurred typing…
- Need a Little Help Here… Are the Russians Coming? July 17, 2018
- Stephen King Doesn’t mean to be Snarky… May 15, 2018
- State of Kansas experiences Mass Exodus of Law Enforcement Officers! May 11, 2018
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo! May 4, 2018
- Happy May Day! May 1, 2018
If there was only a “Hated It” button…
Areas of Interest
Look for it Here