After President Obama’s recent sighting on a flight from Moscow to Cuba, he makes a showing at the Vatican for a Classical Gala. I guess anywhere but in the United States is the place to be… oh, and Kenya. Anyplace but here and Kenya.
Tag Archives: empty chair
Leave a comment | tags: After the sighting of President Obama on a flight from Moscow to Cuba, China, clint eastwood, ecuador, Edward Snowden, empty chair, flight to cuba, leaker, low and behold he turns up at the Vatican!, moscow, NSA, obama, pope, pope francis, vatican concert | posted in Humor, politics, Uncategorized
- Over the Hill and Through the Woods...
- Humble Juice.
- Why do Socialists Hate Capitalism?
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
- Flash: Susan Rice Blames the Russian Invasion of Ukraine on Internet Video
- A small tradition...
- If Not Now, When?
- President Feckless
- Is Mexico Responsible for Anything?
- Since we're Jumping to Conclusons regarding the Boston Marathon...
The latest in slurred typing…
If there was only a “Hated It” button…
Areas of Interest
Look for it Here