It’s always fun to collect these ahead of time so you can laugh out loud on election night and the weeks after…
While we already know it will have nothing to do with the outright rejection of socialist ideas, here are my top five:
1. You’re a racist… again. (you took some time off and voted for Obama but now your back to your old, comfortable, ways.)
2. Anti-incumbant backlash. (You’re mad at everyone in office… not just leftists on both sides of the aisle.)
3. Poorly educated whites. (this distinction is important.)
4. The economy. (with no further exploration of why the economy is bad)
5. You’re throwing a temper tantrum (one of my all-time favorites…you’re all children.)
Please feel free to add to my list, but do it quickly as I need to have this ready for my election night drinking game!