I’m going to keep this simple.
1. This Bill was not a Repeal of Obama Care.
2. Weasel Leftist Republicans were ready to wash their hands of it claiming they delivered on what we demanded with their Yea vote.
3. There is no option but to do away with, destroy, demolish, crush, this Socialist Keystone completing the take-over of The United States. None. And this didn’t do it.
4. Weasel Republicans in general want to keep their ability to extort money from Insurance Companies in order for those companies to do business in their State. (If you’re unaware of this, it’s extraordinary. Take a little time to look into it.) Portability does away with that… as it should. I’m pretty sure we have something called the Commerce Clause. But I’m also pretty sure we only employ that to take away your personal liberties.
5. This “Disaster” is really a “Triumph”. Liberal Republicans must be outed, clearly identified, and replaced as quickly as possible… with worn out tools.
This defeat of a crappy bill doing nothing but providing cover for a bunch of Socialists hiding in the Republican Party is extremely valuable. We must now remember who these people are and replace them with fiscally conservative, but most importantly constitutionally originalist, Republicans who understand and embrace the Enlightenment Ideology our Founders crafted this country upon.
We have wandered far from our Founders creation.
Now is time for Big, Bold Moves returning us to the Freest Country on Earth.
That means getting Government Out of the Way and letting us, the free market, deal with it.
In a World of Compromise, some Men Don’t.
We Need Those Men.
March 25th, 2017 at 10:56 am
Yup. Couldn’t of said it any better.