February 15, 2017
I’ll take “The Definition of Fascism” for the win, Alex.
Background is in Media with a little History Major thrown in just to be annoying. View all posts by Mike
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 15th, 2017 at 9:48 pm and tagged with Anarchists, antifa, brown shirts, fascist, free speech, milo, nazi's, snowflakes, socialist, triggered, Trump, Useful Idiots and posted in Humor, News, politics, social issues, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “I’ll take “The Definition of Fascism” for the win, Alex.”
- Over the Hill and Through the Woods...
- Humble Juice.
- Why do Socialists Hate Capitalism?
- Flash: Susan Rice Blames the Russian Invasion of Ukraine on Internet Video
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
- A small tradition...
- If Not Now, When?
- Since we're Jumping to Conclusons regarding the Boston Marathon...
- Free Pre-School for Everyone
- President Feckless
The latest in slurred typing…
If there was only a “Hated It” button…
Areas of Interest
Look for it Here