Dang, X… How do I not keep re-posting your stuff?
Clearly, I don’t.
Also by William J. H. Boetcker:
- I don’t think.
- I don’t know.
- I don’t care.
- I am too busy.
- I leave well enough alone.
- I have no time to read and find out.
- I am not interested.
I was interested in these, because the above characteristics perfectly encapsulate the modus vivendi of the American left today.
As a result, leftists are:
- Stupid – they don’t think. They feel, or they parrot.
- Profoundly ignorant – They don’t know, and they don’t think, so they don’t bother to find out.
- Unfeeling, cold, soulless, cruel – They don’t care. Their purpose is to obtain, then maintain, power. Whatever serves that purpose is okay by them, no matter how many people are harmed, or how they are harmed. Am I too harsh on them here? Study up a bit on abortion, or black-on-black murder rates, or the horrific conditions in American cities, and you…
View original post 363 more words