July 26, 2015
‘I’m No Longer Afraid’: 35 Women Tell Their Stories About Being Assaulted by Bill Clinton, and the Culture That Wouldn’t Listen
Background is in Media with a little History Major thrown in just to be annoying. View all posts by Mike
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 26th, 2015 at 11:23 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Over the Hill and Through the Woods...
- Humble Juice.
- Why do Socialists Hate Capitalism?
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
- Flash: Susan Rice Blames the Russian Invasion of Ukraine on Internet Video
- A small tradition...
- If Not Now, When?
- President Feckless
- Is Mexico Responsible for Anything?
- Since we're Jumping to Conclusons regarding the Boston Marathon...
The latest in slurred typing…
If there was only a “Hated It” button…
Areas of Interest
Look for it Here