Is this true? Or, is this just how those who see themselves as Elite view you… and the world? (Isn’t this why America is called the great experiment? With the rest of the world, why do such people feel consumed with desire to change this one country?)
January 4, 2015
Is American Individualism a Myth?
Background is in Media with a little History Major thrown in just to be annoying. View all posts by Mike
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 4th, 2015 at 10:03 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Is American Individualism a Myth?”
- Over the Hill and Through the Woods...
- Humble Juice.
- Why do Socialists Hate Capitalism?
- Flash: Susan Rice Blames the Russian Invasion of Ukraine on Internet Video
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
- A small tradition...
- If Not Now, When?
- President Feckless
- Since we're Jumping to Conclusons regarding the Boston Marathon...
- Free Pre-School for Everyone
The latest in slurred typing…
- A Family Squabble August 15, 2017
- From the “Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like these?” file… July 25, 2017
- Former CIA Director, and Communist, John Brennan calls for Treason July 25, 2017
- From the “Duh.” File June 26, 2017
- Laying Flowers at Stalin’s Grave June 26, 2017
If there was only a “Hated It” button…
Areas of Interest
Look for it Here