Some assembly required.
August 3, 2014
At 2 Dollars Each How can you pass it Up?
Background is in Media with a little History Major thrown in just to be annoying. View all posts by Mike
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 3rd, 2014 at 12:28 pm and posted in Humor, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “At 2 Dollars Each How can you pass it Up?”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Over the Hill and Through the Woods...
- Humble Juice.
- Why do Socialists Hate Capitalism?
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
- Flash: Susan Rice Blames the Russian Invasion of Ukraine on Internet Video
- A small tradition...
- If Not Now, When?
- President Feckless
- Is Mexico Responsible for Anything?
- Since we're Jumping to Conclusons regarding the Boston Marathon...
The latest in slurred typing…
- Short, Loud, and Outrageous September 29, 2020
- I Have Not Forgotten. I Will Not Forget. September 11, 2020
- The Bureaucracy Amendment August 7, 2020
- Flash: Boney Finger Waiving. August 1, 2020
- Maybe New york got it Right on Corona Virus? July 20, 2020
If there was only a “Hated It” button…
Areas of Interest
Look for it Here
August 4th, 2014 at 6:34 am
Those bags do come in handy – strong, sturdy and it’s amazing ho much stuff can fit in them.
August 4th, 2014 at 8:13 am
And… if your have your skeleton for a couple of years and it breaks it’s so cheap you can just toss it out and get a new one! I love IKEA!