Feel safer yet?
February 4, 2014
Gov’t Spied on 12,000+ User Accounts in Six Months, Google Says
Background is in Media with a little History Major thrown in just to be annoying. View all posts by Mike
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 4th, 2014 at 9:55 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Over the Hill and Through the Woods...
- Humble Juice.
- Why do Socialists Hate Capitalism?
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
- Flash: Susan Rice Blames the Russian Invasion of Ukraine on Internet Video
- A small tradition...
- If Not Now, When?
- Since we're Jumping to Conclusons regarding the Boston Marathon...
- President Feckless
- Free Pre-School for Everyone
The latest in slurred typing…
If there was only a “Hated It” button…
Areas of Interest
Look for it Here