After President Obama’s recent sighting on a flight from Moscow to Cuba, he makes a showing at the Vatican for a Classical Gala. I guess anywhere but in the United States is the place to be… oh, and Kenya. Anyplace but here and Kenya.
June 24, 2013
Where in the World is President Obama?
Background is in Media with a little History Major thrown in just to be annoying. View all posts by Mike
This entry was posted on Monday, June 24th, 2013 at 7:58 pm and tagged with After the sighting of President Obama on a flight from Moscow to Cuba, China, clint eastwood, ecuador, Edward Snowden, empty chair, flight to cuba, leaker, low and behold he turns up at the Vatican!, moscow, NSA, obama, pope, pope francis, vatican concert and posted in Humor, politics, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Over the Hill and Through the Woods...
- Humble Juice.
- Why do Socialists Hate Capitalism?
- Flash: Susan Rice Blames the Russian Invasion of Ukraine on Internet Video
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
- If Not Now, When?
- A small tradition...
- Since we're Jumping to Conclusons regarding the Boston Marathon...
- Free Pre-School for Everyone
- President Feckless
The latest in slurred typing…
- A Family Squabble August 15, 2017
- From the “Who needs Enemies when you have Friends like these?” file… July 25, 2017
- Former CIA Director, and Communist, John Brennan calls for Treason July 25, 2017
- From the “Duh.” File June 26, 2017
- Laying Flowers at Stalin’s Grave June 26, 2017
If there was only a “Hated It” button…
Areas of Interest
Look for it Here